Quote Originally Posted by rackham1 View Post
Right on! I'm literally just around the bend from you... my family and I built a house last summer about halfway up Rathdrum Mountain and so we belong to the town below. We love it here... very happy to be in this area.
Yeah I love it too. It really is an awesome area. Especially coming from The People's Republic of Kalifornia.

Quote Originally Posted by rackham1 View Post
Maybe you can clue me in for good safe places to shoot...? We moved over from the other side of Spokane and all I've figured out for this area so far is CTS for indoor, which gets spendy. The Fernan Range looks good but is 25 miles away... seems like there should be something up your way off of 41.
CTS is a really great and safe place to bring new shooters, but it does get very expensive. I don't go to a range per say, it's more like a place in the woods. It must be safe enough because we had a cop roll up once to check on all the gunfire and he didn't tell us to stop.

Its pretty redneck, but its what everyone around here does. The only good range around here got closed down because A-holes who built their houses around a SHOOTING RANGE started complaining about the noise...