• Tyr Tactical

25 3.58%
  • Crye

61 8.73%
  • Vel-Tye

2 0.29%
  • Other

216 30.90%

Thread: Plate Carrier Member Survey / Review.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Please be brief and factual with your first hand experience with your current plate carrier choice.

-What plate carrier do you currently use?
    Mayflower APC

-How did you choose this make/model?
    I was looking for something that was "lightweight", low profile, something that rides high and doesn't interfere with a belt system and didn't have all the extra features that I would never use...something SIMPLE

-Likes/Dislikes? Strengths/weaknesses?
    I love how low profile and utterly simple the rig is. No frills. Also, for being one that is so simple and low profile (with no extra padding) it is actually very comfortable! I really can't think of anything that I dislike to be honest...I will say that it took me a while to get it adjusted correctly to my body (ride heigth, tightness, ect.) but I would imagine that that is how every carrier is if you're being picky about it....as far as the no extra frills goes, as long as you know that you aren't getting all the extra features like padding or a quick detatch system or places to route comms, wires, or camelbak hose then you won't miss em and see it as a "dislike"

Feel free to include picture at your leisure.
    Will update my thread reviewing the APC (link below) with pics so you can see it

Here is the link to a quick review I did for it a while back...will update with pics...Quick Review: Mayflower APC .
    Last edited by Ironman8; 02-09-12 at 06:07.