Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Comparison Chart of Commercial M4 Pattern Carbines

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote, "***Everything C4Igrant and Iraqgunz just said above***"

AMEN.

From reading these guys, these experts of the field you will learn that their opinions are more often facts grounded in facts, anchored by data, tied to experience, founded in knowledge....etc.

DI is the design. Because of them I steered clear and was rid of the hot new idea of "Piston" technology. I was all set on POF, LWRC and the LMT piston guns that were all the rave in 2005-2008. Then I realized none of my DI guns ever had problems........ever.

Pistons may not "Crap" where they eat but they sure beat the piss out of their guts with all that metal causing carrier tilt, cam gouging, etc.

Take their word for it. GO DI.
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 11-29-11 at 23:12. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
    This Chart was very useful when it was up to date. Del-ton is not on it, yet they sold more rifles last year than most that are on the chart.

McDonald's sells a lot of food. Doesn't mean that any of it is any good.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 11-29-11 at 21:45.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
    This Chart was very useful when it was up to date. Del-ton is not on it, yet they sold more rifles last year than most that are on the chart.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    McDonald's sells a lot of food. Doesn't mean that any of it is any good. C4
    Blasphemy.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    Blasphemy.
    LOL, my wife would agree.

C4

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

C4
    Bingo!

('Supersize Me' was on Showtime last night...dissing my beloved BigMacs and Fish Filets. BASTARDS!)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ennbeegunny15 View Post
    great post, i think this is excellent reading for those who are looking for an AR to purchase, whether it's their 1st or 31st. just wondering, since PSA seems to be brought up alot, have they been contacted about their specs? just wondering?
    I've been wondering the same thing. I've read a great many posts with pros/cons, love/hate, and put your money where your mouth is. They are a site sponsor, are they not? Seems to be in their best interest to step up and ask for he questionnaire.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing. I've read a great many posts with pros/cons, love/hate, and put your money where your mouth is. They are a site sponsor, are they not? Seems to be in their best interest to step up and ask for he questionnaire.
    Any manufacturer that wishes to be included can do so simply by asking to be included. Instructions for doing so are there in the links.

At this point, I can't go chasing around after every company that pops up and joins the market. It's a slippery slope for me and it would become very time consuming, and as soon as I chase PSA someone is going to come ask why I didn't chase Model 1 Sales, etc. I chased all the established makers to populate the new version initially, and some just simply refused, but going forward it's up to the manufacturers to want to be there to ask for the link.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Any manufacturer that wishes to be included can do so simply by asking to be included. Instructions for doing so are there in the links.

At this point, I can't go chasing around after every company that pops up and joins the market. It's a slippery slope for me and it would become very time consuming, and as soon as I chase PSA someone is going to come ask why I didn't chase Model 1 Sales, etc. I chased all the established makers to populate the new version initially, and some just simply refused, but going forward it's up to the manufacturers to want to be there to ask for the link.
    I was not proposing that you chase them down, gods know you have done more than enough with this already. I was just wondering why they have not stepped up on their own accord and requested the form.

I don't have any experience with any of their products [yet] to suggest to them that they get on board with this.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    I was not proposing that you chase them down, gods know you have done more than enough with this already. I was just wondering why they have not stepped up on their own accord and requested the form.

I don't have any experience with any of their products [yet] to suggest to them that they get on board with this.
    I was only quoting you to make the point.

suddenly I'm reminded why I don't bother posting anymore.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast