Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
Are there any "high altitude" cooking instructions for the Kydex that I need to worry about?

Kidding aside, thanks for posting this.

So, about those belt loops, didn't see any update on those. They appear to be far easier and probably wouldn't take too much thought but if there are any tips/tricks... I'd very much appreciate it.
None that I've found so far Good to see you brother.

On belt loops, I took a piece of wood the size of valley I wanted in the belt loops. I heated up a sheet of the Kydex and set the press up so that top side has foam, and the bottom side is the metal platten. I then I place the wood on the bottom of the press. I take the heated sheet and place it over the wood and then lower the top of the press with the foam. Let it form and you have a sheet with a ridge down the middle. I then drill holes on either side of the valley at regular intervals, and then use a band saw to cut the sheet into strips with the two holes. A quick pass with a dremel or sanding disk to round the edges and Viola, you have 10-15 belt loops ready for eyelets.

Now I have a question- how do you guys set the gun up for the mold when the gun has a X300 on it? I'm thinking about how you get the buldge behind the x300 so you can get the light out??? People have such nice looking cylinder shapes there, I know there has to be a trick.