Quote Originally Posted by .45fmjoe View Post
Personally, I carry a Sig P238 Nitron everyday. It has worked very well for me, and is much easier to shoot than the LCP. The 238 feels like a .22 in comparison to the LCP, so follow up shots are almost too easy and much faster...which is kind of a big deal in a BUG.

That's just my opinion, of course.

ETA - I have an LCP, my girlfriend carries an LCP, my dad carries an LCP, my little sister carries an LCP, my little sister's fiancee carries an LCP, my best friend carries an LCP and his girlfriend carries an LCP. All of them have worked flawlessly from the factory.
I second this. I have a P238 that I have carried for over a year now and I love it. I have shot multiple Ruger LCPs and I hated the recoil and the sights were awful. I still think the LCP is a good pocket gun, but the P238 is basically the same size and cycles much smoother with great sights. I think the P238 is all around one of the best pocket pistols you can have. I have put 400 rounds through mine without a single FTF or malfunction of any kind. Great pocket .380