Thread: Battle Comp muzzle brake

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Well, I have had my BC 1.0 since the first week of July. Building a new 16" BCM BFH / Spikes middy combo, I finally mounted the BC 2 weeks ago, after having run my new rig with the standard A2 FH.

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to run my new BC equipped middy. I went to 2 local outdoor ranges. One of the said had a 40 yard tin can range.

The BC's performance nearly brought tears to my eyes. At the age of 51 and having been shooting for the past some 30 plus years, I didn't think that my shooting experience(s) could get any better.

For those, whom are concerned/curious with regard to the BC's effect on accuracy, at 50 yards, I was able to maintain 1/2" to 3/4" groupings from the bench. I used 2" Casey Birchwood targets and 1-1/2" red self adhering targets. While standing, kneeling, sitting off bench, using 3" CB targets, all shots landed within the target. While these results may not be seem decent for some, I am quite please. An EOT XPS2-0 w/3x mag was used.

Moving along over to the 40 yard tin can range, the 3x mag was flipped to the side. Using the normal 12oz. (?) water bottles, I was able to consistently move from water bottle to water bottle very quickly, shot after shot. After some 400 rounds with the BC, all that I can say is, "Thank you." to the good folks at BCE for affording me a new and better shooting experience.

ETA: Ammo used was PMC Bronze 55gr. FMJ
    Last edited by Erratikmind; 08-16-10 at 18:20.