Thread: 2009 end of year update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

2009 end of year update

Gents

Sorry I have been so absent here on M4C this year. I can safely say this last year was the busiest of my life - filming two TV shows saw to that. Everything is finally wrapped up with Tactical Arms and Tactical Impact and I am back to my training classes. Next year is still up in the air with filming so I am in a holding pattern on my TV time for 2010. I got a lot of positive feedback from viewers and I really appreciated it. I do have some stuff to share so here goes;

1) There will be no classes this year in South Hill, VA. Those classes will be in Fayetteville, NC for 2010 . The reasons are to reduce travel away from my family and give Dave Pennington a break - he has done a stellar job hosting me for several years in VA but he has a busy job and a family also.

2) My co host Kyle Defoor greased the skids at Blackwater to do classes there this year. I am planning on doing 2 in the spring of 2010 and 2 in the fall.
    The Blackwater facility is world class so I assure you the classes will be great.

3) I am doing some 1 day classes in Fayetteville in 2010. The format seems to be popular so watch out for them.

Last but not least I would like to thank everyone from M4C for your support in 2009 and years past. I sincerely appreciate the positive feedback.

Be safe,

Larry Vickers
    Last edited by VA_Dinger; 12-05-09 at 00:53.