Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
Honestly I can't recommend the 2Unique stock wrench for a few reasons. First, I believe the heat treat on the one I have is bad. It actually started to deform against the aluminum wrench flats on a rifle receiver extension when I used it to remove one. Second, the castle nut portion of the wrench is really best suited for use in the tightening direction (clockwise) as it's a spanner type design. Third, there's no torque wrench slot so you just have to have a good feel for the torque specs when using it, which isn't really ideal. It may be possible that the heat treat issue is long past on current production versions.

I can highly recommend the 2Unique barrel wrenches and the barreling spud though.

For rifle receiver extensions nothing I've tried beats the Brownells stock wrench. And for castle nuts nothing beats the Tango Down castle nut wrench. Both pictured to the left of the 2Unique stock wrench.
Fortunately I have both the TD and Brownells and the FCD which is the one I end up using the most. Thank you for the reply!