I believe in diversification. I don’t have a lot of PM’s but I have gotten into peer to peer lending through ground floor as of late. I’m heavy in my company’s 401k but I want to make sure I have a few other options that would get me by in retirement or if we hit a huge recession. 401 ”G” (sell some of my gun collection if needed), rentals, collectibles, peer to peer lending, etc…. I’d eventually like to get into being a private money lender to some local flippers as a side hustle.

I did go to a coin show this past month for the first time, it’s a whole subculture and I was amazed. Mainly at being the youngest guy in the room and I’m mid 40s…lol Lots of older people but I was fascinated in just watching people. I was there for adding a 1oz gold coin since we have a family trip coming up. I started taking a 1oz coin with me when I travel overseas and needed another for the wife. I put it in a AirTag necklace thing and carry it on me just in case, figure if I need to get out of something crazy it might be a bargaining chip.