Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
Your prices seem reasonable. Sometimes stuff just doesn’t sell for a long time. I’ve had some items in there for years, and just haven’t been bumping them lately.

One of my buddys hypothesized that people blew a bunch of money on gun stuff in 2020 and 2021 and aren’t spending right now. Or it may just be that people aren’t really in the market for those items right now. Another possibility that doesn’t directly apply to your items, but has to other people’s items in the past, is that sometimes even a good price can be beaten by generous professional discounts that a good bit of people here might have access to. Glock and Vortex come to mind.

A dude at a gunstore told me that he thought sales of new stuff is really slow at the moment (I think that was about a month ago) because vacation season has ended and back to school season was still squeezing people. I think a lot of people are on a tighter budget for gun stuff due to the economy.

@HKGuns… I think Rooster is gone now, if that’s who you’re referring to. Most of the prices I’ve seen lately in the EE seem reasonable.
Not sure if Rooster was tired of people pointing out that he is running a business, or if he was banned, but I haven't seen his stuff for awhile.

I have heard over and over that the main things people want to buy right now are cheap crap (PSA priced stuff), and that anything of quality is just sitting. Its a hard time for large companies as well as individual sales.