Thread: MA 10 build

Feedback Score

MA 10 build

Hello;

I just had my FFL dealer order me a Mega Arms MA 10 upper and lower for my first 308 build, looking for anyone that has put together a MA 10 and maybe some info on what other parts you used to build it ( bbl., stocks, buffer, tube, trigger, etc.) I'm not quite sure of what other parts I will be using at this time to complete my build.
    Any info will help.
    Thanks
    kenner

Feedback Score

Fulton 22" barrel heavy barrel (going to change it out to a 20" eventually).
    JP enhanced bolt, and DPMS carrier (going to get a Young manufacturing carrier soon).
    PRI handguard, front gas block/sight, upper continuous rail.
    Magpul .308 PRS with standard dpms buffer/tube and a tubbs flatwire spring.
    Geissele SD-E trigger.
    Nightforce 3.5-15x50, np-r1, zero stop with an ADM 20moa base.
    Atlas bipod with ADM mount.

Shoots small groups at 100yrds and puts hits on a 18"x20" steel plate at 1000yrds with ease.
    Last edited by neal0124; 03-18-12 at 13:27.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Armalite LW 16" barrel and bcg. DD lpk. Rest is obvious.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Here's my thread/review about my Mega Build. I have a parts list on there so hope it helps you out a little.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=93647
    I digitally inserted Jaba the Hutt into the original Star Wars-Eric Cartman

Feedback Score
    Had to dig up this post I copy and paste into every one of these threads lol

This is what I used

Buffer spring
    Buffer
    RE
    RE nut
    Stock
    Cheek riser...thing this is a pretty neat attachment. It shows on the website it installing into the CTR but I put it on my MOE no problem. Plus it came with Dillo Dust and it was AWESOME!
    LPK I discarded the pistol grip as I hate it and put a tango down in its place. Without using the pistol grip and MOE bottom part (the name escapes me) you could probably get a custom LPK from G&R with only the parts you need
    Upper/lower uses dpms thread patter for the rail and I managed to catch it on sale last Christmas for $499
    BCG
    Rail you'll have to check what your upper high is. there is a diagram there that will tell you what the dimensions should be for the low vs the high
    Comp personal preference
    Barrel

Feedback Score
    I post that on here and snipers hide every time the question comes up and looking back now is the first time I noticed not putting a charging handle on there.

Ah well.

BCM 308 Gunfighter