Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Beretta ARX160 Update

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitor View Post
    How does it handle in 7.62x39? Same rate of fire?
    We have not yet tested the rifles in that caliber. We are simply conducting a full function test in 5.56 for all of the rifles so that the order can be signed off and completed.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitor View Post
    That's funny, when I Google "beretta ARX160 in stock", all I find are .22 LR.

Feedback Score
    I like it and its in one of my favorite calibers also!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    That's funny, when I Google "beretta ARX160 in stock", all I find are .22 LR.
    Dealers in the US will not have them yet for civilian sales. They are saying August maybe, but I doubt that they can get them here that fast. Earlier this year I was told next spring. Who knows though...

Feedback Score
    Last time I was in A-Stan (2009/2010), the Italian SF guys were just starting to get these in theater. Has anyone heard about their performance under austere conditions?
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by High Tower View Post
    Dealers in the US will not have them yet for civilian sales. They are saying August maybe, but I doubt that they can get them here that fast. Earlier this year I was told next spring. Who knows though...
    August of what year? 2015?

If they can't even get the rifle into the states after this much time, I can only imagine what the parts supply chain will look like, if it ever makes it here at all.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    That would be great for the US market if beretta could get them in our hands this year at a decent price. I would definately consider one. But I dont care what anyone says, its still pretty fugly.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Due to recent history I can't help but have some lingering doubts. What do I mean?

At first I thought the Massada/ACR would be the next great carbine. What a dissapointment that has been. While I realize there may be a few who have married themselves to it, I say it has been a failure. Totally FUBAR'd by BM, I would not spend $9.99 of my own money for it.

Next the SCAR 16, while I like it and feel it is a decent carbine I do not feel it offers enough advances to justify it's cost. If it came in at half it's current price I might be tempted but I do not see this happening any time soon.

And now the ARX160. From my own research, my personal feelings are that it is far beyond the first two at this stage of it's life. From what I gather it's reliability and execution are quite promising and it seems to be gathering steam from so many forces adopting it. And now from the latest targeted price point I have seen I am begining to build hope once again. Could this finally be the improved carbine we, I, have been waiting so long for? While I still remain sceptable I certainly hope so.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678