Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX160 Update

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaoloAR15 View Post
    No more than a m4 KAC handguard with mounted covers.
    it looks bigger than even the scar handguard

Feedback Score
    The handguard looks ridiculous.

I cant imagine getting a good aggressive grip with that ****in' thing.

However, I'll wait until I can shoot it...
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    When will the ARX160/.22 be available?

And where is confirmed that it is a Walther/Umarex based gun as opposed to a Beretta purpose-built .22 - a la SIGs SIG522?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I would like to see one in person.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Apparently someone listened to the customers on the 7.62x39 mag issue, unlike another company that was for Romney before he was against the AWB.
    "Life is short, but the years are long." - Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I really want to like all the new carbines. I just can't seem to convince myself that they do anything better than an M4, which does it at half the cost. If there were some extraordinary weight savings or the price was more down to earth, there'd be something to talk about.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    II just can't seem to convince myself that they do anything better than an M4, which does it at half the cost.
    I think the improvements they make to being fully ambidextrous are worthwhile, but like you said, you could just do that to an M4.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    I really want to like all the new carbines. I just can't seem to convince myself that they do anything better than an M4, which does it at half the cost. If there were some extraordinary weight savings or the price was more down to earth, there'd be something to talk about.
    Extremely easy to disassembly, specially the barrel change that is much easier than a M4, more robusto BCG, much less lube required, totally ambi, reduced risk of over heating (well, DI always loses to piston when it comes to that for obvious reasons).

Oh, I can't forget, the stock folders way better than any M4.

So, are you sure about nothing being better?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitor View Post
    Extremely easy to disassembly, specially the barrel change that is much easier than a M4, more robusto BCG, much less lube required, totally ambi, reduced risk of over heating (well, DI always loses to piston when it comes to that for obvious reasons).

Oh, I can't forget, the stock folders way better than any M4.

So, are you sure about nothing being better?
    Are you talking about the ARX160? If so, how is yours performing? How many rounds do you have through it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Are you talking about the ARX160? If so, how is yours performing? How many rounds do you have through it?
    Yes, I was talking about known facts of the ARX160. I didn't anything subjective like how comfort it is or much I like it, it's just undeniable that it's design has a lot of improvements over the M4. Wouldn't be nice if you could change barrels in a much faster way or your stock could fold thanks to a BCG that doesn't require a giant buffer?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast