Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Apex Has An APP For That! Apex Tactical Glock Extractor-FRE-G

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by train of abuses View Post
    Thank you for this thread! I have a couple RTF2 Glock 19s that seem to be running fine now, but I don't completely trust them. I will be picking up an extractor for each Glock as well, just to be on the safe side.
    Will these work with Gen3 or are they specifically for the Gen4?

Feedback Score
    Good point. I just assumed these would work in the Gen 3. Does anyone know if they work in both gen 3 and gen 4 models?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by train of abuses View Post
    Good point. I just assumed these would work in the Gen 3. Does anyone know if they work in both gen 3 and gen 4 models?
    Considering glock uses the same extractor on both gen 3 and gen 4 models (same caliber of course) I don't see why not.

Feedback Score
    Good post!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the report! Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    GREAT read.

I appreciate the initiative to get Randy involved. I had an M&P with his parts and loved it except for the inconsistent accuracy we all know about (not related to the Apex obviously).

That being said, I just picked up my G4 G19 today and get to find out if mine is a lemon Sunday.

Hopefully not, but I'm glad there are options now.
    Last edited by ARonBoard; 02-29-12 at 15:43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ARonBoard View Post
    GREAT read.

I appreciate the initiative to get Randy involved. I had an M&P with his parts and loved it except for the inconsistent accuracy we all know about (not related to the Apex obviously).

That being said, I just picked up my G4 G19 today and get to find out if mine is a lemon Sunday.

Hopefully not, but I'm glad there are options now.
    Yes I've got a brand new one myself (only 160 rounds through it so far so good) and knowing that Randy has our back is fantastic, especially since the known issues can manifest themselves after more than a 1000 rounds or more.

Feedback Score
    do we know how Randy's ejectors compare/differ to those being produced by LWD, either LCI or non-LCI?

Some mention that the LWD extractors are working, but I think i'll wait for Randy's to come out before i start swapping parts.

Either way, its sad that Glock really shit the bed on their what-used-to-be 95+% out of the box reliable firearms....

Feedback Score
    Hope Randy gets these out soon. My Gen 4 Model 17 and a Gen 3 Model 19 will throw one case out of 200 to 300 back in my glasses. Don't like scratches on my glasses.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have one of the post-election, Austrian proofed 19s and while I think it's cool as hell, I greatly dislike being pelted in the goddamn forehead with brass while shooting it. So this is relevant to my interests.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast