Thread: Mossie Tactics 2400 FSB Light Mount

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mossie Tactics 2400 FSB Light Mount

I wanted to give a quick congratulations to Buck with the release of his new product, the Mossie Tactics 2400 FSB light mount. I did a write up of this item for Military Times, and what really stood out to me was how simple and effective this little beast is. It gives a Surefire X300 or similar light a 12 o'clock mount position, and extends the light reducing shadowing off the barrel.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...#comment-18456

Installation is about as difficult as loading your magazine. If you can't slide the mount over the FSB and tighten two screws, you shouldn't be using weapons, driving a car, or operating your iPhone. It really is that simple.

Mossie Tactics teamed up with Battle Comp for this product, which makes sense given the distribution network and production capacity of BC.

Anyone else using one yet?

Last edited by Stickman; 12-22-11 at 13:42.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB