Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any new Trijicon Accupoints/upgrades soon?

Feedback Score

Any new Trijicon Accupoints/upgrades soon?

Has anyone heard rumors of any new Accupoint versions or upgrades that might be announced at SHOT? I'm thinking hard about a TR-22 but figure I ought to wait and see if anything new comes out soon. My impatience is getting the best of me though. Anyone know anything...or have any guesses?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I doubt it.....they obviously spent a massive amt. of R&D into their new Bow sight which they teased the hell outta folks with. Bow sights do nothing for me

Feedback Score
    there are and will be a few new accupoints coming

from what i have seen heard Me im looking forward to them
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What exactly will be new...whole new models?? Soon?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    It's less than a week before SHOT, I don't think anyone is going to be able to disclose anything right now. Unless they want to get the jump on the show that specifically takes place to showcase new stuff.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    It's less than a week before SHOT,
    You going to a different one then I'm going to?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    It's less than a week before SHOT, I don't think anyone is going to be able to disclose anything right now. Unless they want to get the jump on the show that specifically takes place to showcase new stuff.
    Maybe just me, but I would be shocked if in a week trijicon drops some completely brand new accupoint model and they must have built it at Lockheed's Skunkworks over the last cpl. yrs.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Maybe they won't. Wasn't really my point though. If they were, or weren't, I doubt they'd kill a buzz or start a buzz a week before the show that is specific for such stuff.

**Or maybe we'll have someone who violates an NDA, or whatever, and we'll get a sneak peek...
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    the only thing they have officially announced new is the bow site

You can be sure that they will be one of the first booths I hit next week
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Personaly I think it would be a real home run for them to make an accupoint with adjustable turrets. I was super siked up when they came out with there long range model and it was a real let down to hear it only have 50 MOA of internal elivation

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast