Quote Originally Posted by althor View Post
I ordered and received my trigger housing with the 30274 ejector from Lone Wolf Distributors about a week ago.

I have a Gen4 G17 PMPxxx originally supplied with:

336 ejector
0-2-1 RSA
and what is most likely what is being referred to as the dip extractor.

After about 100-200 rounds I started to get ejected cases to the head and face. I would say that I was getting 4 or 5 per magazine. The worst was that I had a case fall between my glasses and eye that actually made contact with my eye that caused much watering and discomfort for about two days.

I replaced the RSA with the 0-2-4, and that did nothing to eliminate the problem.

At one point I tried a LWD extractor, but there was very little change and in fact I believe it made things a bit worse.

Eventually I modified my ejector by shortening and angling it as described in other posts. That solved the problem of rounds to the face, but my cases still showed signs of hitting the ejection port with the triangle shaped scrape on the mouth. Although the rounds quit hitting me in the face, ejection still seemed weak.

I have now replaced the trigger housing with the latest version that has the 30274 ejector and ejection is consistently at 4 o'clock and several feet away. The scrapes on the case mouth have also been eliminated. The problem appears to be solved.
This is very good to know for future contingencies. Thanks much for this report.