Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: AAC Honey Badger .300BLK

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post

That's not where your cheek weld goes. Proper technique, especially for a short gun, is NTCH... or the MP5 equivalent.

It's just like a UBR.
    So you're saying the T1 should be on the normal AR "tall" riser to be most useful here?
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Guru View Post
    Freakin tiny, but I don't remember.

Anyone on board here ever consider that this gun is exactly what someone wanted it to be, and that the reason you don't "get it" is that you are not that someone?

For it's intended role is one of the best executions of a concept I have ever seen.
    But it doesn't have the Colt stamp on it so it MUST be a pile of garbage.

I guess I fall into the category of buyer that does not need an express role for everything I own. Sometimes, the uniqueness of a gun is all I need. Not that I'll ever own one living in MI....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    So you're saying the T1 should be on the normal AR "tall" riser to be most useful here?
    Personally, if you ask me what "the most useful" optic is, (for general use) I'm going to say a full size optic.

I would mount an EOTech EXPS2-0.

You can't see through the T-1 mounted that low, and if you flip up the BUIS, you get a proper sight picture that is partially obstructed by the top of the optic.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    Enough.
    I must reiterate from Templar, above.

Enough. If anyone's intent in this thread is to quote someone, and then somehow call them out somehow, quit while you are behind the curve.

Read the whole thread, get the jist of where things went wrong, and avoid the landmine that is waiting to go off.

FYI: There are some deleted replies that not everyone will be able to see. So don't automatically assume I am talking to you, unless of course you were attempting to quote people and call them out.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    The T-1 is unusable at that height... unless you press it up against the side of your head, which makes the buttstock very hard to use. I'm guessing they did that to make it look even more compact, but it was silly because I'm sure everyone who picked it up was like, "Ummmmmm...?"
    You think cheekwelds are a problem? Optic too low to actually look through? Honey Badger doesn't give a shit!

Seriously though, I like this gun. The optic was probably something thrown on at the last minute as dress-up for the gun show. No worries.
    Oh no, not another lube thread! Read this first: Lubrication 101.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kartoffel View Post
    Optic too low to actually look through? Honey Badger doesn't give a shit!
    LOL!

Feedback Score
    Any ideas on when this will actually be available? Even a ballpark?
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    I want one of these. I know I will probably never own one, but its a sweet looking little rig.

Feedback Score
    Why are people arguing over the optic placement? It's an AR platform, if ya buy one place it wherever it works for you.

Feedback Score
    I really like it.

In fact I really like it anytime someone picks a goal and goes full throttle for it. Much like Robb Jensens lightweight build where every part was evaluated for weight. I really just see this as AAC doing the same only looking at length instead.
    You can never make anyting idiot-proof, whenever you get close they just build a better idiot.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast