Page 2 of 231 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Welcome from a fellow Mississippian.
    "You cannot play fair with people who don't care if you get wiped off the map. You don't have to hate everyone who isn't part of your tribe, but it is foolish to keep caring about people who don't care about you."
    Speech at the second National Policy Institute conference, December 26, 2013.

See you soon, AC.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks guys

Feedback Score
    Hey Everyone! I am new to the site but have been reading for a while. I look forward to participating and learning from everyone.

Feedback Score
    Another new guy here. Have been shooting for many years but fairly new to the AR world. Two years ago I started reading/researching this site and started a small collection of AR type rifles.

Feedback Score
    Hello All,

I've been lurking here for a long time, figured it's about time to join in all of the fun discussions.

Feedback Score

Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I’m a new member to this forum. I am fairly new to gun ownership and have become incresingly interested in building/repairing/modding firearms. I’m hoping to glean knowledge from the expertise present on this forum and hopefully, in time, be able to add my own valuable information. I’m looking forward to getting to know you folks!

Feedback Score
    Thank you! Happy to be here and looking forward to "meeting" everyone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pnwgunenthusiast View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I’m a new member to this forum. I am fairly new to gun ownership and have become incresingly interested in building/repairing/modding firearms. I’m hoping to glean knowledge from the expertise present on this forum and hopefully, in time, be able to add my own valuable information. I’m looking forward to getting to know you folks!
    Always good to have more firearm owners in the PNW. Thanks for coming here.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Always good to have more firearm owners in the PNW. Thanks for coming here.
    We are few and far between in this neck of the woods. I hope to increase my contribution to the firearm to liberal ratio over the next several years Appreciate the welcome!

Feedback Score
    New to the ar but not to shooting. See it as a new skill set to learn and look forward to gleaning as much info from here as i can. Built my self a Noveske, seekins, daniel defence, colt, kac, franken gun and have had no issues so far. Going to take some classes soon.

Page 2 of 231 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast