Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

another fng

howdy, looks like a right nice place.

Feedback Score
    What's up guys. Finally got my "M4" the other day so I figured I'd make my first post. Joined the forum about a year ago, lots of good stuff here. I attached a pic of my colt 6920 but I'm on my phone so I don't know if it will work... Anyways just wanted to say hey. Noticed there are a few devil dogs on here, I was in from '02 to '06. 1/1 weapons company.

I've learned quite a bit from you guys since I joined the forum. Keep up the good work!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jourdan View Post
    What's up guys. Finally got my "M4" the other day so I figured I'd make my first post. Joined the forum about a year ago, lots of good stuff here. I attached a pic of my colt 6920 but I'm on my phone so I don't know if it will work... Anyways just wanted to say hey. Noticed there are a few devil dogs on here, I was in from '02 to '06. 1/1 weapons company.

I've learned quite a bit from you guys since I joined the forum. Keep up the good work!
    It looks like you did well on your first one, and more importantly, thank you for your service.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Ya I love this rifle, simple and effective. Me and my dad are trying to get into hog hunting here in west Texas so hopefully we find a place so I can put it to good use and get it nice and dirty, this thing is too damn clean and new looking lol
    Last edited by Jourdan; 03-16-15 at 21:36.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Sounds like a good reason to put some paint on it.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Nice looking first gun. Welcome.
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    Hi All, new guy here in Davenport, Fl., sincerely looking forward to learning and sharing what I can.

Thank You!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    New here from Mccalla, Alabama

Glad to finally be a part of the forum after waiting nearly a month to be added in. Here's my rifle on the left and a friends to the right.

Feedback Score
    New guy from Nebraska here. Thanks for letting me join your club, I've learned a lot just reading the posts. Let me introduce myself, I'm retired Air Force '93 (E7 First Sgt), served in the first Gulf War and was stationed in Bahrain. The career field was Carpenter/Mason, btw.

Been married going on 29 years, and retired a couple of years ago from the IT field. Was a Network Administrator/Network Engineer.

Also a proud owner of a DDM4v1 in 556 and a 7.62 DPMS lower with AR Stoner upper and BCG. Like the AKs and SKSs, even though they are not the quality of the AR's, but they sure do get the job done when needed. They go bang every time. Do like the handguns also.

Besides firearms, do like to get on the lake and do some Bass fishing and piddle in the garage or just relax on the deck and watch the world go by. Also like to cook and bake, as my waistline will attest.

Thanks again for letting me join the group, I don't post that often, but like to read your experiences. For me, that's where the learning is.

Have a great day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceGFL View Post
    Hi All, new guy here in Davenport, Fl., sincerely looking forward to learning and sharing what I can.

Thank You!
    Join date 2010 and first post? Anyway, welcome brother. God Bless the Gunshine state.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast