Thread: The Official, One-and-Only, Zombies Have Hit the Fan EOTW Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jhs1969 View Post

Would you happen to have a link for this, I'd love to have it. Maybe I could wake a few more people up.
    Several times now he has alluded to this. I know of no other President to have done so. Some may think these comments benign. Many of us don't. This is an American President making these comments for god sake. This just isn't done, or never has been done I should say until this hip-hop President (I expect a gold tooth & sagggy drawers anyday now). We know this mans philosophies and background inside & out and where his beliefs and admiration of World Leaders lie. "Fundamentally change America" ...remember?

Speech to LaRaza June 25, 2011. At 15:18 into this video speech, and the Laraza crowd cheers him on to do it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqve7zzX4HQ

And Obama March 2011: “Gee, it would be easier to be President of China”..take your pick from the searches below until you find what is a credible source to you.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ident+of+China

The Internet and conservative Media were all abuzz with this. I don't mean to criticize at all, but this is why people don't know this stuff already, why they ridicule. Because they only listen to the Lame Stream Media. This is why they think we're off the wall and crazy. Because they are not as informed. With the uproar these comments caused, I can't fathom anyone in America would not know he made these comments. But yet I will go out on a limb and say that more know nothing of these comments than are aware of them. That's the sad part. Most of the country has their head in the sand.

All I'm saying, given the opportunity, he would grab a dictatorship in a NY minute! Many of us believe that. He has great admiration for Hugo Chavez...remember? And what Chavez did in Venezuela...remember? Or shall I provide video of that too? Now it will probably never happen. The military, thank GOD, would prevent it. And he knows it! I wouldn't doubt if they have so much as actually told him so. There's too many old guard General McCrystals still around. And if anyone doesn't think General McCrystals Rolling Stone interview incident and subsequent firing didn't have them all talking and put it on the table when you have a top General stating Obama is the biggest threat to America. But if he thought, or thinks otherwise, in the midst of a major world shaken crisis..........
    Last edited by Just a Jarhead; 08-07-11 at 05:16.