Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW! UBR CSAP Receiver Key by Impact Weapons Components

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    More info on the QD model:

Some may have read the thread I posted about hating the sling points on my UBR. Condensed version, I built the device in the pics below to solve the problem. The unfortunate side affect is I can only close my UBR to the 2nd position. IWC's device addresses this.

Afterwards, I contacted Earl to see if they were interested in building anything similar to help out all the UBR users. Turns out, the guys at IWC were already on the way with two great solutions depending on your sling hardware preferences. Ahead of the game as usual...
    This is an early unit, still in the raw. It replaces the original sling point piece with a new piece that just slides on, and is sandwiched tightly between the upper half of the UBR & the rear of the receiver. I'm highly impressed with quality and execution, as usual with the other IWC products I have. On with the pics:

"A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I've been playing with a preproduction example of that one too - I'll be ordering a production one to go on my UBR, I'm impressed.
    Ken in Texas

Feedback Score
    My first post here. Thanks for a great forum.
    I just received the latest version of this product having just traded my LMT SOPMOD for a UBR. I was reluctant to go to the UBR because I would lose my ASAP sling mount but the CSAP availability was enough for me to make the jump.

The CSAP I received is a great piece of engineering and is different from what I have seen in pics on the web. It actually comes with a swivel link that is keyed to just fit over the locking portion of the receiver plate. Once this is in place and the stock is screwed in place the link is not coming off but still moves freely. Fit and finish is better than I expected and functionally I think it makes for easier transitions from shoulder to shoulder than the ASAP. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a UBR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12