Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    I have Badger Ordnance rings on mine. They are one of the best setups out there.
    Last edited by 148259; 05-16-11 at 18:31.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    148259, what scope are you running? Is that the vortex 1-4x?

FWIW, I am running badger ultra highs on my my rifle. No issues what so ever.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THEOZZ View Post
    All you happy LMT owners show us your setups.

I'd love to hear more about the combination of the 6x ACOG and the MWS.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am heading out next week to the 1,000 yard range again. I can't wait to try the new SD-E.

Images removed... having some hosting issues...
    Last edited by Ekbearly; 12-19-11 at 16:28.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My man....as I've stated before when I went bonkers after seeing your MWS for the first time, the only thing missing from making that in complete honesty my version of the absolute perfectly configured MWS that I've ever seen to date was a Geissele Automatic 2stage trigger(no doubt preferably my all-time favorite trigger, the SD-E).

WOW, what a perfect freaking rifle!!! Glad I already stressed this prior to you sending me the mind blowing Atlas

Oddly though in your first pics, I had no idea that the furniture was OD. OD makes for a sexy rifle for sure.

So nice to see that rifle of yours as it reminds me of my original intent and inspiration. I'm almost content already with mine even though I want to put my favorite stock the UBR on it, and throw a SD-E in it instead of my magical KAC 2stager that has been highly tweaked...hints the reason its the only trigger I own outside of GA models.

Oh yeah, Ive installed close to a dozen different aftermarket muzzle devices including a BAC2.0....and I had to give up 2 nights ago as I almost went ballistic trying to get my BABC on there. Now I'm not sure I'm even gonna run it.

Thanks for posting brother.
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 12-18-11 at 21:22.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    ...I had to give up 2 nights ago as I almost went ballistic trying to get my BABC on there. Now I'm not sure I'm even gonna run it.
    WTF? What kind of problems are you having? My BABC just shipped on Friday and now you got me worrying....

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Arpent View Post
    WTF? What kind of problems are you having? My BABC just shipped on Friday and now you got me worrying....
    I put one on my 308 LMT with no problems...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I shot her out to 1,000 again today with great results. The new SD-E is better than I could have hoped for. I really didn't realize how nice this shoots until I spent some time behind my 700... for the first the time in a while. Between the kick and trigger I am ready to sell the thing. I just don't see any reason to shoot it any more. I can shoot the LMT all day just as accurately and the only thing that hurts is my cheek.
    Last edited by Ekbearly; 12-29-11 at 11:31.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Your MWS most certainly makes even the most accurate bolts look archaic and prehistoric imho.

A 1000yd + S/A rifle that is that compact, and that amazingly accurate, most certainly changes the game!

Its hard to shoot other rifles I'm sure when you own that particular one you do....your ruined

So do you still think that LMT 2stager doesn't need to be replaced

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Just caught up on this thread after a while. Great thread. Couple of tidbits from PB:

I run a Battle Comp on my MWS, love it. Instal was no problem.
    of course Gunz did it.
    I run a SSA, the LMT two stage is the best of the production model 2stage triggers, but it aint no Geissele.
    I changed to a PRS stock, like it OK, but hasn't blown me away.
    I run a Luepy Mark 4 scope with calibrated turrets for 308 and its dead nuts on out to 600, needs a little adjustment to get 800. I have been eyeballing a NF2.5-10X32 Mil Mil, but have not pulled the trigger yet.

I love this gun and it never dissappoints when we take it out. And if I were in battle, this would be my weapon of choice , but my Rem 700 still shoots more accurately. And I still love my 1/2 inch Remmy.

The MWS platform is amazing for what it can do. However, I'm running a 16 inch CL barrel too, just to be fair. I really want a 13.5 with my 7.62SD-n can. Now where talking
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast