Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some suggestions please.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I agree. Looks like a poorly executed knock-off of the Safariland SLS.

Feedback Score
    Ok im checking out the safariland 6325 als duty holster. It says this model offers teh 1.5" drop version. Im assuming that means the holster is lowered 1.5" from the belt. The way some websites word it it makes me think belt size. Does anyone know what belt size this holster accepts? Do you think I would have trouble drawing my pistol with this holster while wearing a chest rig? I got the esstac LBB with a single row of 8 m4 mags. Im wondering if everything would be in the way of my draw.

Feedback Score
    Ok im checking out the safariland 6325 als duty holster. It says this model offers teh 1.5" drop version. Im assuming that means the holster is lowered 1.5" from the belt. The way some websites word it it makes me think belt size. Does anyone know what belt size this holster accepts? Do you think I would have trouble drawing my pistol with this holster while wearing a chest rig? I got the esstac LBB with a single row of 8 m4 mags. Im wondering if everything would be in the way of my draw.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    6305 is dropped 1.5" from belt and features either 2” (50mm) or 2.25” (58mm) belt loops. Drawing from under pouches can be difficult but its not going to stop you from accessing it, just slow you down a bit. Try to keep it somewhere on your belt that has clear space above it, if possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12