Chris is an awesome instructor and an all around great guy so the class was a no brainer for me. He is very knowledgeable and whiling to take the time to explain and demo the drills effortlessly to help convey what they should look like. He took the extra steps to make sure everyone understood the fundamentals of shooting and how it applied to each and every drill and shooting overall. If anyone is reading this and is kinda on the fence about whether or not to take some formal training because of price this class is a helluva deal with a helluva guy.

TD
This was a basic class to help cement the fundamentals of shooting and it did just that. We had a mix of new shooters and some who had been shooting for a long time, but had no formal training. Everyone shoot well, some better than others and everyone found out what they should be working on when they went home. This class is a must for those wanting to expose their weaknesses and get back the basics of shooting i.e.: trigger manipulation, sight picture and alignment, initial and follow up shoots.

Although this was a basic class we did do some drills that you would see in your more advanced class due to the level of shooters in this class. That included multiple target engagement and a synopsis driving the weapon. We also went over multiple shoots to multiple targets which for me was the highlight of the day.

Gear.

We had a mix a guns being used but one resounding caliber 9mm. We had a Sig, M&P, Gen 3 and 4 Glock 19’s, Glock 34, Glock 17 I think C45P312 can confirm or deny , and an XD. One wheel gun and I ran a 1911.
We had a two gun issues mine being two weak springs and the other being an XD as a whole, really that guns sucked monkey dicks frequently. No offence to anyone with a XD, but I’m not a fan and that just reconfirmed it. Please feel free not to elaborate on how that was just one gun and how yours is omnipotent . I honestly don’t care.

Overview and notes.

Deer scrotum holsters while ultra cool looking and very soft are best kept at the house and not used in a training environment.

Gen 4 Glock 19’s cannot be shot well one handed be it weak or strong it just can’t be done. For some reason they just pull to either side and refuse to hit the black. I will be sending a letter to Glock asking them to address this in the near future.

All BS aside I had a ball. Chris kept us engaged with a mix of humor and some demanding drills. He put on a great class, I would also like to thank C45p312 for showing up to help set up targets and take pictures. The class was kept light and fun and I will be attending another in the future.

V/r
Uglyguns