Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adjustment decals for EoTech sights

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, to which?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilike9s View Post
    Ned, I'm sorry I'm a dumb ass but is one div = from dot to dot or each click on the dial?
    I was saying yes to "from dot to dot or each click on the dial?" That was an attempt at being funny but actually the answer is yes to both. Ten clicks on the dial, and the stickers have ten dots.

I was not saying yes to "Ned, I'm sorry I'm a dumb ass", if that's what you were asking

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    I was saying yes to "from dot to dot or each click on the dial?" That was an attempt at being funny but actually the answer is yes to both. Ten clicks on the dial, and the stickers have ten dots.

I was not saying yes to "Ned, I'm sorry I'm a dumb ass", if that's what you were asking

Thanks Ned,

I found the answer in the industry forum:

What is an MOA?

MOA stands for "minutes of angle" and 1 MOA is near 1"at 100 yards. The center dot in the standard reticle is 1 MOA across, and the ring is 65 MOA's across. Each of the adjustment shafts (both windage and elevation) on your HWS move in ½ MOA increments. This means every tactile click or single adjustment of the shaft will move your point of aim ½" at 100 yds; ¼" at 50yds; 1/8" at 25 yds.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...1146#post81146

Feedback Score
    Payment sent for one sticker. Please ship to my paypal confirmed address.
    Thanks.

Received the decal on 10/4. That was fast. Feedback left. Thanks Ned!!!

Haven't heard that AB bought them out. If they did, I hope they don't change anything.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Done deal, thanks.

Thought I heard that Anheiser-Busch bought RR but have yet to see them on the bottle.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Have plenty of EoStickers BTW.

Have Ballistickers in 55@3000 at the moment, this week I'll have them in

62@2800
    62@2950
    62@3100

77@2600
    77@2675
    77@2750

Ballistickers are black with text in a desert tan. they are 1 X 1 1/4 so they fit nicely in the left side of an EoTech, left side of an upper receiver (with text vertical for easy reading), right side of a magazine well, or back on a telescoping or solid stock.

Ballistics are calculated using a 2.5" sight height and 100 yard zero. The velocites should pretty much cover most scenarios in terms of load choice (say, commercial 77's or NATO-spec) and barrel lengths. No, every possible combo is not going to be available, but anything between these velocites is not going to be very far off. For example, the dif at 300 yards between the 62@2950 and the 62@3100 is just over 1 1/2" in drop. The 77's with their greater ballisitc coefficient, the dif at 500 yards betwen the 2750 and 2675 velocities is only 4".

Ballistickers also include wind drift in inches with a full-value (90 degree) wind at 10 MPH.

Point of impact is given at 25, 50, 100, and every 50 yards beyond that to 500 yards.

Pricing is the same as for EoStickers, $10 for one and $8 for each additional one in the same order, mix n' matching Ballistickers and EoStickers no prob.

Disclaimers: These are stickers, only stickers. They're good stickers, but they are not rated to hold up to being soaked in oil or being used as a skid pad for the carbine. Applied to a clean, dry surface and given a minimum of care they will last a long time. Other disclaimer: if you blow the shot that would have saved the planet or even just the day, remember that the Ballisticker did not pull the trigger.

Stickers made to your exact ballistic specs will be available in minimum orders of 100, at $6 each.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Greetings Ned.

PayPal payment has been submitted for Eosticker and Ballsticker (.223-55gr/3000fps data).

Thanks.

-Jimmy

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    EoStickers are now available through LaRue, and by about 4/25, Brownell's will have them. Not sure how long it'll be before they come out in a Brownell's "new products" catalog supplement but as soon as I find out what their part number is I'll post it here.

I'm very happy to have this product carried by these two outfits. They are two of the most straight-dealing outfits I've ever dealt with in the gun industry or any other industry I've been involved in.

They are still available directly through me at the same price as before ($10 for one, $8 for additional in the same order) but for a lot of people it will be more convenient to order from one or the other of these guys since they both take plastic directly (I'm working on it but for now it's still PayPal or send a check), and a lot of you will be ordering other things anyway from LaRue or Brownell's.

Another thing I like about both companies is how they are supporting the troops in various ways and not always in ways that everybody knows about.

Feedback Score
    I'm also happy with the stickers.

Thanks Ned.

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)

Thumbs up +1 for Ned

I just installed my decal and it's great. Thanks again, Ned!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast