Thread: How short with battle comp 1.0

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

How short with battle comp 1.0

I am going to take my 14.5 Upper Noveske, pinned with Vortex and have it cut down to XX.X? And make it an SBR. I am going to replace the weapon with a Bravo Middy 14.5 with pinned BattleComp hopefully. If they start doing those. Sound like a solid plan? I want to try a Middy in 14.5.

My question: what length would you go? Is there much difference in Blast / report with 10 inch vs 12.5. Or is either just going to blow up? I'm also interested in trying the Batllecomp on this gun. I have a PIG if I need to change out. Since I will already have a 14.5, I was thinking 10.5, 11 or 11.5?

Edumacate me.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Ive seen a BC on a 10.5" and it wasnt too bad.

Edited because I didnt read the post carefully the first time
    Last edited by m249saw; 10-14-10 at 18:50.

Feedback Score
    I'm running a BC 1.0 on my BCM 11.5" upper. It's well worth the expense.
    Ian

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ...bout the only thing better on my 11.5" is something pink

Seriously, I had a PWS on it before, and loved it. Now with the BC, I think the Wife is a little worried. She says she feels she has competition now with all the time I spend with it

I don't know that I'd go shorter than 11.5 unless it was a nightstand gun, and then probably a pistol caliber with a can.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock