Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AXTS A-DAC 10 lower (7.62x51mm)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When I ordered my 2 AX556 lowers back around September or October of 2012 I was told 60-90 days until shipment. My lower parts just came in last week and I have had the "naked" lowers ( minus the steel parts that usually come pre-installed) for a little over a month. The only compensation for all the delays ( and there were a Few of them) was free shipping and 10 bucks off a raptor Handel. Not bad but Not great either. Their products are great but I don't know if I could do it again. Very fustrating.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    are they shipping ANY products??? I've had an ADAC-F lower on order since June...

I believe they've discontinued production on the A-DAC-F lowers. Instead choosing to put all their resources into the AX556 and Raptor charging handles.

Feedback Score
    I just got my last two AX556's a couple weeks ago. They're gorgeous. In our email exchanges, Abe indicated that they changed something in the manufacturing process of the steel parts and that the lowers would start being more available. Hopefully their output will speed up now.
    Crossing the Noobicon

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

AXTS A-DAC 10 lower (7.62x51mm)

I canceled an order places in January in the middle of June (for a-dac-f lower). I got tired of waiting and every time I asked for an update it was "should be soon."
    Last edited by jmnielsen; 07-11-13 at 15:57.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmnielsen View Post
    I canceled an order places in January in the middle of June (for a-dac-f lower). I got tired of waiting and every time I asked for an update it was "should be soon."
    Yup..... Eventually you do get your order.... Or part of of it. But the waiting and "should be soon now" stuff is just too much for me.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=axtsweapons;952355]Thanks for your interest in our products.

Will your Rapter charging handle fit a S&W M&P 10?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234