Thread: Good 380 B.U.G. ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirksterg30 View Post
    I don't see the point of carrying a .380 that large when you can carry a single-stack 9mm that is roughly the same size (Walther PPS, Kahr P9/PM9).
    It also sucks to shoot. Fixed barrel design sucks ass.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fmjoe View Post
    It also sucks to shoot. Fixed barrel design sucks ass.
    I'm not sure I understand this...H&K P7 is fixed barrel as is Walther PPK series. Always thought this improved the inherent accuracy potential of the design, but willing to be educated to the contrary...

Feedback Score
    Had the Sig p238 in black nitron-sold it. Had the Taurus TCP-sold it. Bought a Ruger LCP-never looked back. I was one of those people that were debating on which BUG to get. I was about to purchase the Kahr p380 but just went with Ruger because the Kahr was too expensive. Let me just say this...unless you are looking for a specific feature that you absolutely need that the Kahr has and the Ruger doesn't, just go for the ruger. But if anyone is on the fence between a ridiculously expensive pocket pistol and the Ruger LCP, go for the Ruger. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I learned this through buying and selling many pocket pistols.