Thread: anyone know of any good drop leg pouches that can carry 2 or possibly 3 M4 mags,thank

Feedback Score

anyone know of any good drop leg pouches that can carry 2 or possibly 3 M4 mags,thank

i found some that carry 4 to 6, one even 8, thats crazy , i want something that can carry 2 or 3 mags nice and tight, it will be attached to my first line belt in a drop leg manner for quick work, or if i gotta ditch my chest rig, also anyone have any feedback on the TAG molle belt, also would i be able to wear my 6004 drop leg holster and the drop leg mag pouches since its so wide and its not a duty belt??? thanks

Feedback Score
    i've not been a big fan of the molle belts, they are floppy and bulky, the stiff nylon duty belts are better. that said, i haven't used the TAG belt, but i have a tactical tailor belt. I use a TAG drop leg. it has 6 rows (across) of webbing, which is perfect to mount 3 of the single mag shingles (or 1 3 mag shingle). these are the open top ones with the elastic keepers. its slim, trim, and unobtrusive. there's molle webbing on the outside if the pouches, too, and on one pouch i mounted a knife pouch to hold a folder. you could also put your pistol mags on it to free up your belt and it would still be low-profile. a cool thing about drop legs is if you change rifles (eg. 5.56 to .308) you can just take off the drop leg and add another that's already got your mags.
    Last edited by ABN Monk; 08-19-09 at 20:35.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Go to Brownell's and type this number in the search box... 098-000-039. Made by Blade-Tech.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Last edited by calicojack; 07-20-10 at 07:13.

Feedback Score
    Same here, particularly if you're hopping in and out of vehicles or helos.

Quote Originally Posted by calicojack View Post
    maybe something like this?

personally i'm not a big fan of subloads. I run a high ride holster, but keep my other leg free. I do have a quick release in place for hook ups with a gas pouch.

Feedback Score
    thanks, here what i have in mind, please feel free to give your input, i was gonna go with a tag molle padded belt, tag dump pouch atatched to the back, tag medical pouch attached to the right end of my back( although iam not sure about the size, looks pretty big and have to look into it and find the right size that wont be too ehavy for my belt), tag molle triple enhanced pistol mag pouch attached to my left side in the front plus a tag molle flashlight pouch which i be using for my multitool will also be attached on the belt, i wanted to add 2 or 3 mags for my M4 by way of drop leg, so i will probably go with a eagle ind drop leg mag pouch which carries 2 m16 mag pouches, or the blackhawk dropleg pouch that carries 2 M16 and 2 pistol mags, plus my 6004 attached to my right i am trying to keep the weight to minimum and high mobility and just what i need and nothing i dont, as far as color everything will be coyote or spray painted tan, this would be my pesonal gear while sitting on a tarmac on hot days on stand by, without having to carry a chest rig, camelback or etc
    Last edited by wolverineSIERRA; 08-19-09 at 22:07.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You do not want a drop leg mag pouch... keep you legs slick.