Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P22 fullsize

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I was under the impression that all S&W M&Ps had Walther slides..... Can someone confirm or disprove this?
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Got my attention, but, if this thing is built like a Walther P22, I'll hold out for a good .22 top end kit, from Tactical Solutions, or the like.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    this would have been perfect addition to my M&P 15-22

guess ill have to wait for a top half like others.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I was under the impression that all S&W M&Ps had Walther slides..... Can someone confirm or disprove this?
    I believe you'll find that Smith & Wesson produces the slides for the M&P in house and has them sent to a third party in CONUS for the nitrocarbuerizing process.

Walther, to the best of my knowledge, has nothing to do with the production of the center-fire M&P pistols.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'll hold off judgement until I learn more and see on in person. I don't care if they are produced by Walther as long as it was to S&W spec. Time will tell but its too early to pronounce it DOA.

ETA: Also, if this is reliable it could help sway me back to the M&P full time. The lack of a 22LR kit is one of the reasons I went back to Glock. Not the only reason but one of them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I could deal with the zinc slide for what it is...

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I could deal with the zinc slide for what it is...
    Especially if it comes with S&W's warranty. I could send it back every year for replacement.

I am really needing a .22 conversion for my M&P!

Buckaroo
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would also prefer a good conversion kit, but if this pistol approximates the trigger on an M&P I still think it could be a worthwhile training tool.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    Just saw this over at Bud's Gun Shop website... anyone have the lowdown on it? Grant?

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/72002
    Yes, this will be showed at Shot Show. I is made for S&W by Walther.

There is supposed to either be a threaded barrel model or be able to purchase a threaded barrel.

We will be stocking them when they come out.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 12-15-10 at 11:12.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast