Page 6 of 256 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Watches

Feedback Score
    I wear a basic Seiko monster. I would love to afford the Sinn U1, or the new Kobold dive watch.
    "There are no losers on range #34"
    --Aaron Roberts

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hp35 View Post
    I wear a basic Seiko monster. I would love to afford the Sinn U1, or the new Kobold dive watch.
    What's a Seiko monster?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Nationwides watch, previous page in orange. Mine has the black face. If I were more computer savy I could have probably put the picture here, sorry. I got mine for $190.00 on Amazon with the metal bracelet and a cheapo plastic band.
    "There are no losers on range #34"
    --Aaron Roberts

Feedback Score
    If your looking for a good tactical wristwatch you can't beat a Seiko Diver on a Nato band. However my first choice is a no date Submariner or the SEA-DWELLER. I almost forgot to mention Casio G-Shocks, a very rugged and inexpensive watch(compared to the Rolex).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been lusting for a Seamaster for a long time. Maybe I can save up for one if I ever quit buying guns.
    "Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    I've been lusting for a Seamaster for a long time. Maybe I can save up for one if I ever quit buying guns.
    That's what happened to me. I found myself without a rifle range for a while, and that cut my gun buying in half. Suddenly, I had a bunch of watches.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I purchased a quartz Marathon SAR a month or so ago and couldn't be happier...been wearing it every day on a coyote Zulu. The Zulu, not the watch, has gotten several unsolicited comments!

Feedback Score

Monster-Bund

After reading the prior posts, I bought an Orange Monster with a SS bracelet for 178.99 shipped from Amazon. I plan to order a dial, hands, and clasp lock (if available) from MKII and have NEWW convert it into a Monster-Bund.

It's even bigger than my Omega Seamaster.

BTW, MKII, Marathon, and Seiko appear to use some of the same or similar cases and bracelets, although MKII and Marathon use the Swiss ETA2824-2 movement.

Feedback Score
    that's a good looking watch uranus. that would suit me nicely for day-to-day wear. how does one go about creating/purchasing such a watch? my daily wear is a suunto vector - this would be a step up for me in the watch world...

Page 6 of 256 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast