Thread: AR-15 Zeros and Trajectories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is killing me.

Anyone else have a problem with Molon's pics not showing up? They don't show up on here or on TOS. I have tried Firefox and IE, including the usual cache and cookie clears. It looks like they are hosted at www.box.net but I have no idea why they don't show...

Cameron

Feedback Score
    No issues with viewing Molon's charts at all on 3 separate browsers.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    This is killing me.

Anyone else have a problem with Molon's pics not showing up? They don't show up on here or on TOS. I have tried Firefox and IE, including the usual cache and cookie clears. It looks like they are hosted at www.box.net but I have no idea why they don't show...

Cameron
    Molon's pictures showed up when I opened the thread. But, I am not a computer person and have no idea why you would not be able to view them. I am a weapons person and agree with his post.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 7 RING View Post
    Molon's pictures showed up when I opened the thread. But, I am not a computer person and have no idea why you would not be able to view them. I am a weapons person and agree with his post.
    Now that's funny.
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Very informative info and I am taking this to the range tommorow. I usually shoot 62 gr out of my 16" m4. I will see how this stacks up against a 20".

Feedback Score
    I will be taking a coupe of new shooters to the range soon,and will use this as a visual tutorial of the proper method for sight adjustment.
    Very well written,excellent job.
    Thanks,
    RK

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    This is killing me.

Cameron
    Are you running Zone Alarm or any other Browser Security Program? I checked Zone Alarm is blocking www.box.net as it is a known site for distributing spyware.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by x-STG1 View Post
    Are you running Zone Alarm or any other Browser Security Program? I checked Zone Alarm is blocking www.box.net as it is a known site for distributing spyware.
    Thanks I am!!! I will check Zone Alarm now.

Cameron

Edited to add: Turned Zone Alarm off and the pics show up. Thanks for your help. Now I have to figure out how I can make ZA stop blocking box.net
    Last edited by Cameron; 02-03-11 at 13:32.