Thread: The Library

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpuncher View Post
    I don't think it's exactly what you are looking for, but have you read Pete Blaber's "The Mission, The Men, and Me?"
    I ran across it a few times online but never really gave it any thought, I'll see about getting it
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.. - Ronald Reagan

smoke and drink and screw..that's what I was born to do.. - Steel Panther

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

"Disaster Readiness 101"

I have attached a brief document that I compiled 2 years ago when I started Prepping and have just updated. As the title suggests, it is an introduction to Prepping for those who have not yet realized the need to prepare and for those who have just started.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...eY/edit?pli=1#

Feedback Score
    I was wondering if anyone could help me or point me in the correct direction. I found a pdf listed with illnesses and the vitamins, minerals/herbs to help combat them from the compiled list. But i was hoping to find maybe a book that has maybe state/region of US break downs of the local plants and their medicinal values with potenial pictures of these plants.

If anyone knows of a book/guide that could help it would be greatly appreciated.
    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"

-Samuel Adams, 1776