Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Dissapator Barrel"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Zeus, what's the mount you're using for your Aimpoint? I don't recognize it.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Okay you have me fired up who make the sling mount, how much are they and where can I get.one? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    There's a MOE MVG under my mit, and you can just see a TLR-1 on the right side of this 11.5" SBR. I freakin' LOVE it! Makes me neglect the other 20 some odd weapons in my safe... I simply go over the top with my thump to activate the TLR-1. For whatever reason (only a photo for the sling mount) I gripped a bit lower than usual in this picture. My thump generally rides on top of the MOE hand guard.

I'm sure I'd run a MOE equipped Dissapator the same way with much more room to extend my grip.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Okay you have me fired up who make the sling mount, how much are they and where can I get.one? Thanks.
    Impact Weapons Components, less than $30... send me an email as there is a new mount "I may have had something to do with" coming
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-10-10 at 06:29.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTex View Post
    Zeus, what's the mount you're using for your Aimpoint? I don't recognize it.
    It's the "new improved" my lazy ass wrapped the rubber lens covers around the OE QRP mount.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-10-10 at 06:37.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's the "new improved" my lazy ass wrapped the rubber lens covers around the OE QRP mount.
    nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123