Thread: I (finally) received my C&R license.

Feedback Score

I (finally) received my C&R license.

What to do next? I heard that folks send a copy of their license to dealer and they send them information of what they have in stock, etc. Where can I send it? I would like to pick up a few handguns. Any info would be excellent.
    Thanks in advanced.
    “In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy.”

- Fran Lebowitz.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I got Mine a few Months back But still Have Not Bought anything ,Make a copy Of the One sent to you Buy the ATF and store it in the safe .send Black ink signed copies to anyone you want to Buy from ,They will keep it on file .you can upload a signed copy On the Aim surplus site.the first 3 links are who I Look at the Most.

http://www.classicarms.us/

http://www.centuryarms.biz/index.asp

http://www.aimsurplus.com/

SurplusRifle.Com
    Empire Arms (Sales)
    Alan's Armory (Sales)
    Collectible Firearms
    P & S Guns and Militaria (Sales)
    SouthernOhioGun.Com
    F.G.S. Inc.
    Military Gun Supply (Sales)
    J & G Sales
    Interordnance of America (Sales)
    Century International Arms, Inc (Sales)
    AIM Surplus
    Classic Arms Inc (Sales)
    Sarco Inc (Sales)
    Simpson LTD (Sales)
    Samco Global Arms (Sales)
    Big L.E.E.S. Online Sales Links for Swiss Rifles
    Boyd's Replacement Rifle Stocks
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 08-30-10 at 17:48.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ditto what warpig said..make copys sign them, and send them out..DO NOT sign the orginial, whoever you send them out to will keep them on file. This will be really handy for phone orders, as all they have to do is look you up, take your CC# and ship..I had a C&R for 9yrs, and let it go last year...There just is'nt much on the C&R market anymore. I can remember Century selling Turk Mausers 5 for $100 and from what I gathered talking to those who bought them, you usually got 3 out of the 5 that were pretty decent rifles, These guys bought headspace gages and checked them, and swapped bolts around (they were mismatched anyway) until you got some rifles with good HS..One of the best deals I got was from Aim surplus, they had gotten in a small batch of EG Makarov's for $150..I ordered one..It shows up, I open the box and find a almost mint EG Mak..I put new recoil, mag springs in it and it shoots great..I still have it.Anyway, Good Luck with your C&R, Oh and don't forget Brownell's and Midway will also give C&R holders discounts.. Call them and ask ..That saved me some $$ when buying parts, accessories for my AR's...
    Last edited by ralph; 08-30-10 at 18:35.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    The first thing to do, is to send it to MidwayUSA and Brownells to get your dealer discount. Sometimes the deal is pretty darn good.