Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to announce we're finally kicking off Practical Rifle / Tactical Carbine (name yet to be chosen) at CRPC. After almost a year of talking about it, we're currently looking to schedule a date at the end of August.

I'm going to look around and see when other clubs have their matches scheduled, so's not to conflict with events, but obviously there's only so many days in a month to chose from.

So right now, I need help picking a day. PNW is currently the largest source of advertising for the match, and I'm guessing the majority of our initial batch of competitors will probably be PNW and CRPC members, with outsiders to follow as the thing catches wind.

What are some dates you'd be able to attend? The first meet wont necessarily be the date we do it on every month, but it might be, so keep that in mind.

I could also use a volunteer or two to help. With what, exactly, I'm not yet sure. Possibly RSO duty, but at least with setting stages. We'll be running probably three fairly big stages per event, two runs per stage per shooter... so we'll need to be able to move along quickly and smoothly. It's likely that we'll need to ordain a couple guys as official/certified RSOs as well, which the club can do for a discounted rate, IF you want to be a regular RSO at the event. I'll be getting cert'd, as well as cert'd in Rifle Instruction, as per club requirements for a Program Director. I could also use help in CoF development, as I've never been in charge of an official event like this before, and have little experience beyond CoF development for training.

So I need:

Dates for August
Volunteers
Shooters

Who wit me?