Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Quadstack Magazine - patent filed

Feedback Score

Exactly....

This design of a magazine has been done before...the AK & the other one that comes to mind (that I cant remember the name) is a pistol type weapon that has this same set up, only in 9mm.

One of the latest topics w/ the M27-IAR is the magazine delivery system that they will use. The C-BETA is the most obvious choice, but if you have ever had one, you know how they are, but I think that this type of mag would only prove positive in the success of the M27, as well as for everyone else....

hell, I know I will get a "few..." (wink, wink)

Velcro
    Last edited by Velcro; 06-08-10 at 12:57.
    "surrounded Hell, Now we can just shoot in every direction" - Chesty Puller

VELCRO

.....but what do I know, I'm just a FK'N Armorer!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

I could see the Marines contracting these for their new HK IARs.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    These should come with a digital $ counter on side...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not suprised. The first time I read about the IAR my first thought was Magpul better get cracking on a quad stack. I know the AK74 quads suffered significant teething problems but I trust Magpul will get these running right. Can't wait till the Marine Corps gets their fill and they start making their way to us.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Looks like a Suomi(sp?) coffin magazine - very cool for a SAW/IAR role, and if more resilant than the Beta mags...

More magpul to buy.

Will it work with a Redimag? Who cares.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Mara View Post
    I know the AK74 quads suffered significant teething problems but I trust Magpul will get these running right.
    What kind of teething problems did the AK74 quads have? Were they a similar design? Glancing at the patent (with all my years of mechanical training I received with my liberal arts degree) it looks like those spring-loaded bails might be susceptible to getting clogged up with debris.

Feedback Score
    Very very cool. Magpul keeps pushing the envelope!

Feedback Score
    There must be something in the air at Magpul's location that feeds their imaginations to come up with all of these cool products.

Keep 'em coming!

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Maybe its the plumes of pot smoke coming from nearby Boulder with all the hippies.... Hopefully Magpul isn't downwind..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    LOL I was just about to say the same thing...
    If it's close, does the US Patent Office grant patents to a design that's very similar to something that's already been released somewhere else in the world? (The EU patent office does not IIRC)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast