Thread: Minnesota Shooters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Progressive Peoples Welfare Republic of Minnesota
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quiet here?

Hey folks,
    I am a new M4C member and a very active shooter/builder/reloader in the south metro.

I'd like to put a feeler out to see what kind of activities might be available to us in the south metro area.
    Some thoughts/questions:

Has anyone attended any classes at Sealed Mindset? I was just made aware of them as they are donating some instruction to a charity auction that a friend is organizing. Any thoughts on the value of there offerings are welcome.

Does anyone know of any long-range shooting opportunity within an hour of the south metro?
    I used to be about to get out to 600yds with the AR-10 in 7mm-08, which was great practice. Unfortunately my buddy's dad just built a house right in the middle. I have 6.5 Grendel and 338LM projects planned and I'd sure like to be able to stretch it out. In fact I owned a 338 and sold it due to lack of opportunity to 1000 or beyond.

Lastly, how realistic do you think it might be to form a "club" of some sort to allow people to share the burden of a location and steel targets perhaps? I'm semi-actively looking for an accommodating landowner that might be interested in a lease.

Take care, and be sure to write your state rep this week. We are NOT New York, Chicago, California, or DC and we don't want to be!
    Last edited by maindish; 02-04-13 at 01:19.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Mike. Will do.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Work harder. Millions on welfare are depending on you.

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    George S. Patton

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
    James Madison

Feedback Score
    Mike,

I sent you a PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123