Page 83 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Comp muzzle brake

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post
    does anyone have any feedback about the BC 1.0's performance on a 20" rifle? I have one on my 11.5" and I'm very happy with it so I'm considering adding one to my 20" rifle. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Wahoo the answer to your question is a new crush washer away ! I have one PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail in the morning if ya need it. I'm sure you are close enough it will be there by Monday.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks StagMike! I'll post reults!

Feedback Score
    Tried to order one online and when I click buy now a window pops up that says "you have chosen to open a binary file would you like to save?" so of course I clicked save and nothing happened?????? Does anyone know if I can just call them direct to place order? If so what are there business hours?

thanks for any tips
    Antonio

Feedback Score
    Last edited by Aanayab1; 08-28-10 at 02:19. Reason: doubble post sorry
    Antonio

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'd say wait till it isnt in the AM, and call them. Those boys working hard, need to sleep too

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aanayab1 View Post
    Tried to order one online and when I click buy now a window pops up that says "you have chosen to open a binary file would you like to save?" so of course I clicked save and nothing happened?????? Does anyone know if I can just call them direct to place order? If so what are there business hours?

thanks for any tips
    Had the same problem, they will call you today I am sure (they are the best!). They reached out to me quickly and took very good care of me. PM if you want and I can give you numbers. I suspect they will be back to you long before then though!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aanayab1 View Post
    Tried to order one online and when I click buy now a window pops up that says "you have chosen to open a binary file would you like to save?" so of course I clicked save and nothing happened??????
    Just a word to the wise - if you ever click on something online that shouldn't require a download and it asks you if you want to - say NO. Not saying this is the case, but if someone were to hack a "trusted site" and insert something that requires a download, you just let it onto your computer...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Has anyone threaded their AK to fit a BABC? Just curious
    Last edited by Mike Miller; 08-28-10 at 20:49.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ghengis Khan View Post
    Has anyone threaded their AK to fit a BABC? Just curious
    Hmm...I've got a VZ-58 threaded 5/8-24, been using an extended A2 and a FSC30. I'll have to try the BABC.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So I was just thinking the other day that these guys obviously have a solid understanding of fluid dynamics and business. So when are they going to start working on a awesome suppressor? I bet a battlecomp suppressor would be top notch and even better if paired with a QD battlecomp brake.

Page 83 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast