Page 67 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Comp muzzle brake

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    No offense to other buffers out there, but my personal preference with the BattleComp 1.0 is H or even H2. That's not to say other buffers don't work, it's just that recipe seems to work very well.
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score
    I don't have an H2 to try, but I may need to get one on order....

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I had mine for 3-4 weeks already. Got it installed on my BCM BFH Middy by the fine people of Riflegear and got a chance to shoot with it 2 weeks ago. Despite being in an indoor 25 yd range, I made some nice tight groups with my TA33G-H ACOG.

This is my very first experience with a muzzle brake because I was worried about excessive blast/flash with other brakes in general, but it was not as bad as I thought. It has a noticeable "thump" indoors which actually gives me a good feeling when I hear it. The best part though was the reduced climb compared to the old A2 birdcage and the Troy Medieval FH that my Battle Comp replaced.

I can't wait to shoot it alot more, especially outdoors but I still like to thank you BCE for making an excellent product!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    **** IMPORTANT NEWS ****

Effective immediately, please do not use frangible ammunition, especially in full-auto with any BattleComp product.

Recently, during a law enforcement T&E, some police evaluators ran multiple rounds of frangible ammunition at full-auto through a BattleComp.

During this firing session, several strikes occurred inside the BattleComp, which resulted in a rupture -- noticed only after full-auto fire was concluded. NO ONE WAS INJURED.

As such, the following NOTICE has been posted on the www.battlecomp.com website, as well as here at M4carbine.net:

NOTICE:

BattleComp tactical compensators are designed for Team Close Quarters Combat and intended to be used solely with normal, solid ammunition.

Due to the BattleComp's precision expansion chamber and exit hole design; frangible, light plastic training ammunition, paint marking rounds and other non-standard specialty ammunition should not be used with BattleComp products, as barrel obstructions may result.
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Exclamation Important BattleComp Notice

**** IMPORTANT NEWS ****

Effective immediately, please do not use frangible ammunition, especially in full-auto with any BattleComp product.

Recently, during a law enforcement T&E, some police evaluators ran multiple rounds of frangible ammunition at full-auto through a BattleComp.

During this firing session, several strikes occurred inside the BattleComp, which resulted in a rupture -- noticed only after full-auto fire was concluded. NO ONE WAS INJURED.

As such, the following NOTICE has been posted on the www.battlecomp.com website, as well as here at M4carbine.net:

NOTICE:

BattleComp tactical compensators are designed for Team Close Quarters Combat and intended to be used solely with normal, solid ammunition.

Due to the BattleComp's precision expansion chamber and exit hole design; frangible, light plastic training ammunition, paint marking rounds and other non-standard specialty ammunition should not be used with BattleComp products, as barrel obstructions may result.
    Last edited by PRGGodfather; 08-03-10 at 23:10.
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thank you. It is greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Alan
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGGodfather View Post
    **** IMPORTANT NEWS ****

NOTICE:

Good to know, and hardly a real problem for most people.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Thanks for the heads up.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 67 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast