Page 27 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Comp muzzle brake

Feedback Score
    Craig, I'm so pleased to hear the positive report. You'll totally freak when you put a BattleComp on a shorty. My 10 1/2" SBR used to kick more than I ever thought an AR could kick (due to the oversized gas port) so it was the first gun I mounted my BC onto and lets just say she's not coming off!

when the new 6.8/.30 cal version hits the street I'll be putting together a modernized 'Krink" in 7.62x39.

if anyone is interested I do have one lonely last stainless BC on hand new in the wrap

happy shooting everyone,

London

BCE Distributor
    Nevada & Utah

Quote Originally Posted by cop1211 View Post
    I ran my BC through 700 rounds over the weekend. All I can say is "WOW".

I have two other rifles, both have the triple tap on them. The BC had the same level of muzzle rise control. The BC did a much better job as far as controlling the blast noise, it was much quieter than the triple tap. As well as handling the muzzle flash much better.

If these would have been out awhile back, I could have saved alot of cash.

I also have used a FSC556, as well as an Ops-Inc, and Surefire.

IMHO, For the price the BC is the best on the market for "doing it all".

YMMV, But I'm starting a 12.5 build and the BC will be my first purchase for it.

Thanks Alan, and the rest of the BC personnel for bringing a great product to the market.

Craig

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyOps View Post
    For those of you who were interested in my BattleComp+SBR problem (probably not many of you); I have managed to trace it back to operator error. I have little experience running compensators (never had a real use for them, and flash/blast mitigation was more important) and was over-compensating for recoil, thus forcing/muscling the muzzle down while firing. After some more extensive testing with the BattleComp over the past few weeks, and ironing out my own issues, I am seriously impressed with its performance. I can run the gun faster and still maintain tight groups (COM / 'A' zone hits).

Alan,
    I sent you a PM with a link to a video compilation I put together comparing my previous configuration with the performance gain using the BattleComp.
    That's awesome! I glad you were able to work things out, and it takes a good man to adapt to his equipment.

Now, maybe it's just me, but it seemed you shot faster with the BattleComp. Was that your impression, too?

Thanks again for taking a leap of faith, and wringing things out. Best to you and yours.

Be safe,
    Alan
    Last edited by PRGGodfather; 06-22-10 at 01:26.
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu_sekai View Post
    I definitely getting a BCE for my SBR, but was wonder is the slightly longer BCE more effective then the BCE1.0 at reducing recoil and flash because of the few extra ports?
    You may be confusing the BABC with the BC1.5. There won't be any extra ports in the BC1.5...

The BC1.5 isn't prototyped yet, but we're thinking the quick and dirty solution is to keep its internal dimensions identical to the BC1.0 -- so performance is the same -- but to add a standoff hood for additional OAL. We will add just enough to bring a 14.5" bbl to 16.1" OAL so the regulatory schemes aren't violated.

Yes, the standoff hood may even be crenellated or something. So far, the concept exists only in Marty's head. He's still focused on the BABC, but he's already wrapping his intellect around the BC1.5, so stay tuned. We don't want to disappoint anyone...

Thanks again for all of the interest and support. We really appreciate it.

Best,
    Alan
    Last edited by PRGGodfather; 06-22-10 at 02:11.
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by goteron View Post
    Guys, I am very interested in this compensator? I do have a few questions.

What is the Overal Length
    What is the Diameter
    What is the depth of the threads?

I am trying to put together a special project and need to see if this will work. Thanks!
    Same OAL and Diameter as an A2.

Threads are standard 1/2 x 28 RH twist.
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu_sekai View Post
    I am also intrested the OAL and Added length to bbl for the BCE 1.0 and BCE 1.5
    so far I thought I read this but can't find it now lol
    BCE 1.0 1.75-1.04
    BCE 1.5 2.50-1.80-2.0
    is this correct?
    You know, brother -- I don't really know. I will ask Marty to mike it all out and tell you -- but if you order one, you can measure it yourself!

It's been a long day...

Best,
    Alan
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well, gentlemen -- it was a very early and long day, but the second batch of orders is packaged, boxed and on its way to our loyal customers.

We put 150 units in the USPS Priority Mail today, so everyone who ordered before 1700 hours PDT today, should get their BattleComps within three days or so.

Yes, we have delivery confirmation numbers for every order, but frankly, I am too bushed to send those emails tonight.

The look on the USPS lady's face was priceless, when we walked in with all the boxes.

Our distributors will be stocked, and Grant will get his stock, too -- so expect a contest or two for a couple of free BattleComps very soon.

And yes, 150 was NOT all of our BattleComps. We have about 100 left, so I hope they don't go in just three days again. I will press the button for the next batch when we have 50 left.

The BABC is still due in late summer, and the BC1.5 should be ready to market a few weeks after that. We are working hard to give this effort the personal touch, but really, we've got to hire some kids or something!

Thanks again for all of the support. We couldn't do it without you.

Be safe, have fun, and shoot straight,
    Alan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by PRGGodfather; 06-22-10 at 02:11.
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGGodfather View Post
    everyone who ordered before 1700 hours PDT today, should get their BattleComps within three days or so.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Well, darn. Just missed it, then.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all of your hard work. I'm really enjoying mine. I'm sure there will be many more happy people in a couple of days.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsideRook View Post
    Well, darn. Just missed it, then.
    Well, if your last name is Summers, yours will go out today, and you should still be set for the weekend.

My oldest daughter, Erica, just turned three today, so I will be off the grid most of the day. If you all have a second, a silent birthday wish for her would be nice.

Also, please don't worry, Capt. Nick and I will be checking the Gunpal paid orders. All orders placed before 1500 hours PDT will be shipped the same day.

Again, if there are any inquiries, please send us an email at sales@battlecomp.com and Capt. Nick will take care of you. Multiple orders, LE and military discounts must send us an email for discounts and combined shipping.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Best,
    Alan
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Actually, I ordered yesterday at about 5:30 EST - but that's still ok. No complaint on my end, I just somehow got the impression from your post that you were only shipping out in batches of a hundred at a time, or so, and figured I might be waiting a while until more were sold. I am glad to hear that Battlecomps ship daily. Any disappointment was temporary, and only because I'm dying to get my hands on one.

Please, enjoy your daughter's birthday, hope it is a happy one, and thanks for the response.

Page 27 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast