Page 24 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Comp muzzle brake

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by donr101395 View Post
    I was finally able to get my BC 1.0 out today. I put 500 rounds of Wolf through it mounted on a 6920. I looked like this all morning. I let two other shooters run it as well. All three of us were impressed. Following boarding house rules, after those who have gotten their first helping I think I'll go back for seconds and mount one on my backup carbine. I'm attending a carbine class next weekend and want to get some more shooters behind it.
    Glad you like it, Don.

We're at the laser etchers as we speak. We will definitely be shipping on June 21 -- so get 'em before they get cold!

We are humbled and honored for the faith all of you have placed in us.

Best,
    Alan
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGGodfather View Post
    but let me ask you, how many should we run off for the first batch of BC1.5s? 100? More?

Let us know.

Have a great weekend,
    Alan
    I think I will need a couple

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGGodfather View Post
    Don't worry, we won't forget you guys -- but let me ask you, how many should we run off for the first batch of BC1.5s? 100? More?
    I definitely will place that order once you are willing to start a list.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Im down for one for a 16in gun, maybe two. A buddy really wants one too.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The BattleComp 1.0 is designed for 16" 5.56 barrels, and you can buy them now at www.battlecomp.com -- we will ship all paid orders on Monday, June 21.

The BattleComp 1.5 is an extended version specifically designed for 14.5" 5.56 bbl lengths, which need to be permanently attached and still meet the 16" legal barrel length required by most jurisdictions.

The BattleComp 1.5 is not available at the moment, as it will come out about a month after the BABC reaches the market. We're on track to get the BABC out in 6-8 weeks, but we still need to know how big to make the batches for both the BABC and the BattleComp 1.5 -- the smallest number for both is 100, so they can be plated at the same time. If we run off 100 of each, it would be good to know people will actually buy them.

The BABC itself is about 2.5" long, and adds approximately 2" of bbl length, to answer the earlier question. So, if you have a 14.5" 6.8/7.62 bbl, you would definitely reach the 16" minimum bbl length for most jurisdictions, but it would likely need to be permanently affixed, as well. The BABC chamber is necessarily larger and longer to contend with the larger powder charges of the larger calibers.

Anyone with a 5.56 with a 16" barrel can pick up a BattleComp 1.0 right now, and we will ship it on Monday. There is no waiting list for the BC1.0, as we are accepting orders already.

Lastly, please send ALL waiting list or other interest requests to our email address at: sales@battlecomp.com

Contacting us via email makes it much easier to track who is interested, maintain the integrity of the list, and allows Capt. Nick to contact you to confirm your interest. When what you are interested in is almost ready to ship, Nick will contact you via email to say we are ready to accept your orders. We hope that makes sense.

Thanks to everyone for their support and interest in BCE!

Best,
    Alan
    Last edited by PRGGodfather; 06-18-10 at 22:34.
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    Great. Photos today at class lots of smiles

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    a BABC will top off my .308 build nicely, just need a barrel....

Feedback Score
    I'm very interested in this. Is it NJ legal? I know on your website it says CA legal, but that doesn't always correspond to NJ.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thanks gentlemen! Happy Fathers Day! We've been busy folding Installation Instruction Sheets for packaging this morning. My kids are little too small to actually help, but they have been encouraging us the whole time!

As to NJ legality, we are not attorneys, so we cannot provide legal advice. We do know the BattleComp is a compensator, and not a flash hider, and just about anyone who uses one can confirm that. How that shakes out in NJ is difficult for us to determine, since ATF does NOT issue letters anymore, as they no longer have jurisdiction after the sunset of the Federal AWB.

We would encourage interested folks to contact their state's Dept. of Justice for a determination, if CA Legal Compensator is not sufficient. We are confident, once tested, that any decisions would be in our favor -- but when it comes to such issues, the best advice is always from someone who is licensed to practice law.

Sorry we could not be more definitive, but we'd rather not sell a BattleComp than get a single person into hot water, legal or otherwise. We made the BattleComp for people to count on it, not to get them into trouble.

Have a great Fathers Day, for all dads (and the future ones, too).

Best,
    Alan
    Last edited by PRGGodfather; 06-20-10 at 16:48.
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Alan - Looks like a great product and I'm anxious to try one out. Would you recommend going through your Nevada distributor or ordering directly off of the website? Thanks.

Page 24 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast