Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo45 View Post
You know, trying that, did occurr to me when doing the test, but not having any tools or extra washers with me, I didn't try it. Since you mentioned it and reminded me, I may re-time the BC 1.0 a bit to the right, and do some more shooting early this week. Like you said, though, when shooting from reaction or support side, its going to compound the sideways push for that side. May or may not really be a concern, thou, depending what your needs and purposes for the gun are.
I initially under-timed mine because my crush washer wanted to stop there (plus some comps work best when slightly under-timed). This did not work well with the BC.

My first "perception" was considerable jump to the right, however, I think from the under-timed install it was actually pushing left and I was over correcting to the right before the second shot.

I re-timed to TDC, changed to a high thumb grip on the forearm and it seems to be GTG. It's now pretty easy to keep everything in the A zone with multiple taps from 10 - 15 Yds.