Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Primary Weapons FSC556 Flash Surpressor

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joe-bananas View Post
    As one of the few who seemed to not have one of the FSC556s at last summer's course, it was an interesting experience to learn to tune out the muzzle blast from those things.

I only run Vortexes. I took me a few cycles through the drills to learn to ignore the blast.
    How ya been??? long time no talk...

I got to shoot next to the 4 USAF PJs and their surefire brakes I dont think there is a much more brutal brake on the market. It took a few cycles for me to ignore their blasts.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
    How ya been??? long time no talk...

I got to shoot next to the 4 USAF PJs and their surefire brakes I dont think there is a much more brutal brake on the market. It took a few cycles for me to ignore their blasts.
    And you did a darned good job of keeping up with those kids. Never turn your back on a PJ who has a handful of blanks in his pocket . . .

I never saw someone detail strip a weapon during drills as fast as DoorGunner84 did after that.

Wish I'd have thought of doing that.

Feedback Score
    I've got two.

They're great "ban state" items.
    THIS is a common theme in a couple of states. It is why I use one (pinned and welded since threads kill babies!)

Muddyboots

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Here's my little bit of input:

FSC556: Excellent, great for designated marksman or competition shooting. Bad as a fighting rifle muzzle, blast is major.

Smith: Best at suppressing flash without a can, simply put, it's the truth there. You won't get the reduction of recoil to the same extent as a brake. Sounds kind of funny, like the AAC...probably related to the helix design.

Battle Comp: To me, this is the best of both worlds on a budget. I'd pin and weld the 1.5 to any 14.5'' to get it to 16'' to avoid a stamp.

KAC Triple Tap: Wow, if you got the money, wow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234