Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miniature red dots on Glocks

Feedback Score
    So, do the Aimpoint H/T1s work or no?

Wondering if Lone Wolf is making pre-milled slides yet...my middle-aged eyes are giving me the dickens.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " _ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Dan welcome to the club bro, had this same conversation w/ Ken Hackathorn late last year @ a class. A thread drift here but

he was shooting a Glock w/ an AmeriGlo front site that had a green trit dot w/ an orange painted circle. They are called

the Pro Glo Front, only available @ PRESENT green/green but are a cheaper alternative to a RDS for tired/aging eyes & work very well.

Thread drift over, I will also try an RMR milled on my G19 & good question re. to LW offering a slide already milled.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    To everyone that sent me PM's, it is easier to reply here.

I had Mazy's in Chino Valley AZ mill my slide. The charge was $100 including shipping. Turn around was very fast. I sent in my site and stripped slide.

If you are looking for a complete LoneWolf slide. Gabe Suarez is in talks to produce one as a stand alone item. Check out the three or four threads over at WT.

It really is pretty awesome, just went and shot it again today.

Chris

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Chris thx. for the detailed reply, I/we appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Goodwin View Post
    So, do the Aimpoint H/T1s work or no?

Wondering if Lone Wolf is making pre-milled slides yet...my middle-aged eyes are giving me the dickens.
    They would work, but to me are too heavy and large for the task.

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Duty holster

Thanks for the reply. I guess the second logical question for duty carry is a holster. Is someone making a low fronted duty holster that would work.

Disregard my Blocker holster appears to have enough room without modification,I think. How long or forward do those sights go.

Im looking for as low to the slide as possible and as lite as possible what is the best bet.

It would most likely be prudent to purchase another slide already done. Just in case I didn't like it and wanted to go back to the Novak's. How much do these sights cost?

D Williams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

glock sight

What sight is on that glock. I like the low-ness of it for balance.

That set up really is slick.

Dirk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK View Post
    To everyone that sent me PM's, it is easier to reply here.

I had Mazy's in Chino Valley AZ mill my slide. The charge was $100 including shipping. Turn around was very fast. I sent in my site and stripped slide.

If you are looking for a complete LoneWolf slide. Gabe Suarez is in talks to produce one as a stand alone item. Check out the three or four threads over at WT.

It really is pretty awesome, just went and shot it again today.

Chris
    That's a great price for milling the slide. Did the slide need to be refinished?

I have a call into Lone Wolf's armorer to find out if they are indeed offering milled slides. A week ago the rumor was an extra $25-35 to mill a newly purchased slide.
    Silence In The Face Of Evil Is Itself Evil:
    God Will Not Hold Us Guiltless.
    Not To Speak Is To Speak.
    Not To Act Is To Act.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Feedback Score
    Grant,

What is the weight on the Insight or Trijicon unit? and how much smaller? Have a T1, but have yet to see either of the other in real life.

I would be very interested in a milled Lone Wolf slide, the problem would be which Glock to have one made for: a 23/19 would be more carry friendly, but I kinda like the idea of a RDS on a G35 with a .357 LW bbl in it...
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " _ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Goodwin View Post
    Grant,

What is the weight on the Insight or Trijicon unit? and how much smaller? Have a T1, but have yet to see either of the other in real life.

I would be very interested in a milled Lone Wolf slide, the problem would be which Glock to have one made for: a 23/19 would be more carry friendly, but I kinda like the idea of a RDS on a G35 with a .357 LW bbl in it...
    The RMR Dual is just a hair over 1 ounce. a T-1 (no mount is right around 4 ounces.

C4

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast