Quote Originally Posted by Steven T View Post
Mr Bowie, I was just looking at the pictures of the installation of the Delta point on the M&P's with the BUIS behind the optic on your website. Based on your last post I assume that the Delta points can be adjusted in this configuration without to much hassle. I'm really liking that set up.
Yes without any hassle. I have the deltapoint properly milled in depth and the rear sight on my site is a prototype I designed that will soon be in production. It allows rear BUIS with deltapoint on the Glock, M&P without any trouble. If your at SHOT it will be on display on a Glock slide at the AmeriGlo booth and on a M&P along with a full custom I built for Smith& Wesson that will be on display at their L.E. booth with two slides. One with front BUIS and one with rear BUIS.
What i have been seeing alot are people rushing to copy what i have been doing for many years with these RDS systems. Many are missing some of the fine points that only time will let you understand. This goes to the work end as well as the training and user end.

David Bowie
Bowie Tactical