Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms Hammer forged Light weight Barrel

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have them in stock right now for sale and should be stocked up for awhile.

it uses .750 gas blocks or FSP.

I'm not sure if I will ever do a 14.5in only time will tell.

I chose to do a 12.5in over the 10.5in since it has significant advantages but once again I would not rule it out.

If I do a 20in it will probably be a mid weight or a little heavier and will be set up as a precision barrel.

Thanks
    Last edited by grinch; 12-06-09 at 01:34. Reason: correction

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That is a very slick looking barrel profile. I definately like it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemis View Post
    Any 14.5 inch barrels in the works ? I'd like to keep it as short as possible without all the NFA paper work. Carbine length hopefully.
    +1

I want!
    "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides, c. 410 BC

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Monty,

Do you know if you can attach a KAC QDSS NT4 on a 12.5" upper that is using either a DD M4A1 RIS ll or a DD AR15 Lite Rail 12.0? I also wanted to know if you can either do a shaved FSB or a pinned gas block on the 12.5" barrel.

Thanks,

Marco

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I have them in stock right now for sale and should be stocked up for awhile.

it uses .750 gas blocks or FSP.

I'm not sure if I will ever do a 14.5in only time will tell.

I chose to do a 12.5in over the 10.5in since it has significant advantages but once again I would not rule it out.

If I do a 20in it will probably be a mid weight or a little heavier and will be set up as a precision barrel.

Thanks
    Finally the barrel length I want for my first SBR "12.5"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Barrels are actually available now I have plenty in stock.

We hope to have a new website working soon.

Marco- I have my own low profile gas block we pin on. and I'm not sure on the rest of it I've not built one with those features yet.

If we get any 14.5 in they will still probably be a mid-length gas system.

Thanks
    Monty

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Monte - the new website looks great!! I think I am going to have to spend some money with you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    DJK,

Thanks we hope this makes it alot easier for folks to get info about our stuff and easier to purchase from us if they wish.

Thanks
    Monty

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I was just looking at your barrels on your new website; I want a 16" one, but would like a bit more info. Now you have a Midweight and a Lightweight barrel; are these new production barrels different from the ones you've done in the past? I was looking at one on Rainier's website, and it looks different than the ones on yours....the one on Rainier's looks like a Government profile, but without the M203 notch: it has a fat diameter in front of the gas block, and skinny under the handguards (like the ones in SMGLee's pics at the top of this page), while the ones on your website look different in terms of profile; could you please give us the outside diameter under the handguards, and in front of the gas block, for each type?. This will help me decide which to get; thank you for your time!
    Last edited by wild_wild_wes; 01-13-10 at 21:52.
    "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides, c. 410 BC

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    If we get any 14.5 in they will still probably be a mid-length gas system.
    How firm is this? Besides a 16" I also need a 14.5", and I was planning on getting two of the 16s and having my gunsmith chop one down to 14.5, but I'd much rather have a 14.5 direct from you.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast