Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Troy rear BUIS for $89.99! Is this legit?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    i just looked on their site to order one--SOLD OUT. i have a 20'' BCM that i'm fixing to get black-t'ed, this would have went nice with that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry View Post
    So what's the status on getting this order resolved?
    Filed a dispute claim with my bank. They're going to refund me the money. Have yet to hear anything from WeaponsParts.com

Feedback Score
    Update: Finally got a call from WeaponParts since I filed a dispute (chargeback) with my bank.

Guy calls me.

WP: Hey this is so and so with WeaponParts.
    Me: Wow. I wasn't expecting to hear from you.
    WP: Why's that?
    Me: Well I e-mailed you several times and called you at least ten different times but the phone always went straight to voicemail. The mailbox was full so all I could do was page you.
    WP: Yeah we don't answer the phone. (Seriously this is what he told me. Keep in mind they have a phone number listed on the receipt they send me via e-mail when I paid).
    Me: Uh, okay.
    WP: So do you want us to process the chargeback or do you want your merchandise?
    Me: I bought the stuff from another merchant so go ahead and process the chargeback.
    WP: Yeah USPS put a big yellow sticker over your name and sent it back so we couldn't see who's stuff it was. (WTF? You didn't put a receipt or packing slip or something inside the box).
    Me: Okay...(not sure what to say)
    WP: Well we'll get the chargeback processed.
    Me: Thanks:
    WP: <Hangs up>

Will definitely not be doing business with this company again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456