Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy rear BUIS for $89.99! Is this legit?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
    Weaponparts.com is having a promotion on the Troy sight-the folding rear sight at least.

I placed my order for one at $90, and when I'm checking out it suddenly says, "$76.50". It's $9 shipping, so the total is $85.50.

(sorry that my first post is a sort of necro, but the price is just too good to avoid advertising)
    There's a thread on weaponparts here whereas it took a member a while to get his stuff. Without response from them and their mailbox was always full. Not good business practice IMHO...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I saw some at the pX for this price. I bought them out without hesitating.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    Mine was $76.50 plus $9 for shipping. There was a message about an additional 15% off at checkout.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Damn. I paid $140 as well. Good sight though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_556 View Post
    There's a thread on weaponparts here whereas it took a member a while to get his stuff. Without response from them and their mailbox was always full. Not good business practice IMHO...
    Nice to know. I checked them out at resellerratings.com and the store had an 8/10 rating. That site is typically pretty reliable, so I will let you know if I have any sort of wait.

On the mailbox side, however, I can answer. I tried to use a debit card and it wouldn't go through. When I backed out and reordered using a MC, I forgot to change shipping address to billing address (there was a note saying they'll only ship to billing address).

I sent an email to the store and had a response within 15 minutes. At least on this occasion the box wasn't full and someone is watching it.

Feedback Score
    Ordered a Troy flip-up BUIS, will let you guys know how it works out/how long it takes to get it.

Feedback Score
    Ordered a troy rear from them back in December. They showed up less than 5 days later....

Feedback Score
    Received a email item has shipped

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    For info also, AIM has the set for 199, no shipping--that's any joe, w/o discounts, I don't know of anyone even offering a discount that beats these two deals.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Dammit!
    Why do deals like this come around when I have no money to spend?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast